CEA Mark of Excellence Award
March 17, 2009
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA®) announced that PSB Speakers Imagine T was named Best Freestanding Speaker Platinum Winner in the 2009 Mark of Excellence Awards, presented by CEA’s TechHome Division. CEA’s Mark of Excellence Awards recognized PSB Speakers Imagine T for its outstanding achievement and innovation in trend setting custom home electronics.
Winners where recognized at the Mark of Excellence Awards Dinner on Friday, March 13 at the Rosen Center Hotel in conjunction with the tenth annual Electronic House Expo (EHX) Spring 2009, in Orlando, Florida.
Catagory: Best Freestanding Speaker
Recognizes the best new and/or improved freestanding speaker designed for use in a home entertainment or distributed audio/video system. The winning speaker will excel at esthetic design, installation features, display exceptional innovation, and/or sound quality.
Steve DeFuria From Lenbrook America receives the Award on behalf of PSB Speakers
Related News and Reviews
- 2014-03-25 PSB Collects 7 Stereophile Recommendations
- 2013-09-26 PSB Imagine T Recommended in Hi-Fi Choice
- 2011-02-14 TAS Editors Choice Awards 7 to PSB
- 2010-10-16 HCC Imagine Home Theatre Review
- 2009-12-02 Imagine Home theater - LA AudioFile
- 2009-06-12 Imagine T Review - Stereophile June edition
- 2009-05-18 Imagine T Home theater Review
- 2009-05-12 Playback reviews Imagine home theater
- 2009-04-30 Stereophile Recommended 09
- 2009-04-01 Stereophile Imagine T Review
- 2009-03-19 SV Editors choice Award Imagine
- 2009-03-04 TAS-Imagine T and B Review
- 2008-11-01 TAS Imagine Loudspeaker Review
- 2008-10-15 Exite Award For Imagine T Loudspeakers
- 2008-08-28 New Imagine Series of Speakers
Be the first to comment below!