Excellent German Imagine T3 Review in HiFi Stars
March 27, 2015
In the latest edition of the German audio magazine, HiFi-Stars, the Imagine T3 Tower was reviewed and highlighted by the magazine's acclaimed audio editor, Alexander Aschenbrunner. Aschenbrunner comprehensively breakdowns PSB's new flagship loudspeaker in a four-page write-up that exclaims the speaker's key features including its hand-finished cabinet, individual bass chambers, specialized aluminium plinth & outrigger feet, and advanced engineered crossovers. Not to mention its incredible sound presentation that includes the most subtle acoustic details.
"Paul Barton has taken his time to produce his great loudspeaker, but it’s been worth the wait! He has succeeded in upscaling all the best characteristics of the smaller models to the larger PSB Imagine T3. Not only does the T3 sound great but it maintains PSB’s usual value for money."
For the full review purchase and download the March - May 2015 edition of HiFi-Stars here from iTunes.
Related News and Reviews
- 2017-02-16 PSB Speakers Wins Three Editors' Choice Awards from The Absolute Sound
- 2016-12-16 Imagine T3 Named Best Floor-Standing Speaker of 2016
- 2016-08-30 The Music of 'Stranger Things'
- 2016-07-20 Stereophile Review Imagine T3 Tower
- 2016-01-18 Imagine T3 Continues to Soar
- 2015-12-03 SoundStage Awards Imagine T3 with Reviewers Choice
- 2015-11-12 PSB Imagine T3 Review in The Absolute Sound
- 2015-09-01 Imagine T3 HT System Wins Top Pick Award
- 2015-06-03 Watch the Imagine T3 Story from SoundStage
- 2014-12-09 New Imagine T3 is CE Pro Best Product of 2014
- 2014-10-09 New Imagine at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2014
Be the first to comment below!