PSB Imagine T3 Reveals All in CE Pro Review
March 15, 2017
After being honoured with an Editors’ Choice Award from The Absolute Sound, PSB Speakers’ Imagine T3 continues to garner praise. In CE Pro’s review of the T3, audio connoisseur Robert Archer gives the floorstanding tower speaker top marks for its aesthetics and soundstage.
Beginning with the likes of Rush’s Moving Pictures and 2112, Archer notes, “the T3s are revealing, but they aren’t cold and impersonal sounding." When describing the instrumentals on the band’s tracks, specifically the guitar parts, Archer states, “they sat well within the mix with defined definition and clarity,” when played through the T3s.
Listening to Susan Tedeschi’s 2008 album Back to the River, Archer describes the way the T3s “communicated the visceral qualities of her voice.” Regardless of whether Archer was playing vinyl or streaming content to the T3s, he found that “the speakers projected a big soundstage and imaged well.”
Rounding out the review, Archer concludes, “as dealers or as a music fan, you can’t really ask anything more from a loudspeaker than the T3.”
Read the full CE Pro review here
Related News and Reviews
- 2017-10-13 PSB Speakers Wins Two AVS Forum Review Awards
- 2017-02-16 PSB Speakers Wins Three Editors' Choice Awards from The Absolute Sound
- 2016-12-16 Imagine T3 Named Best Floor-Standing Speaker of 2016
- 2016-08-30 The Music of 'Stranger Things'
- 2016-07-20 Stereophile Review Imagine T3 Tower
- 2016-01-18 Imagine T3 Continues to Soar
- 2015-12-03 SoundStage Awards Imagine T3 with Reviewers Choice
- 2015-11-12 PSB Imagine T3 Review in The Absolute Sound
- 2015-09-01 Imagine T3 HT System Wins Top Pick Award
- 2015-06-03 Watch the Imagine T3 Story from SoundStage
- 2015-03-27 Excellent German Imagine T3 Review in HiFi Stars
- 2014-12-09 New Imagine T3 is CE Pro Best Product of 2014
- 2014-10-09 New Imagine at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2014
Be the first to comment below!