PSB Speakers Wins Two AVS Forum Review Awards
October 13, 2017
The winners of the inaugural AVS Form Review Awards have been announced, and PSB Speakers will be taking home not one, but two of the prestigious awards. Selected based on their superb performance and value, the PSB Imagine T3 and SubSeries 450 won a Top Choice award and a Recommended award, respectively. Recognizing the best products that AVS Forum can find, the AVS Forum Review Awards represent decades of experience in the audio industry.
In his review of the Imagine T3 tower speaker, writer Mark Henninger concluded, “until another speaker comes along that ups the ante, these PSBs represent the pinnacle of audio fidelity.” Since its release, the Imagine T3 has been decorated with various honours, including a Top Pick of the Year Award from Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity.
Speaking on the SubSeries 450 DSP Controlled subwoofer, Henninger praised the component for offering “extension and dynamics often associated with larger, high-performance subs.” Dead flat to 20Hz, the SubSeries 450 is PSB’s most advanced, high performance subwoofer to date.
For more info on the AVS Forum Review Awards click here
Related News and Reviews
- 2018-03-27 PSB Speakers Wins Three 2018 Editors' Choice Awards from The Absolute Sound
- 2017-03-15 PSB Imagine T3 Reveals All in CE Pro Review
- 2017-02-16 PSB Speakers Wins Three Editors' Choice Awards from The Absolute Sound
- 2016-12-16 Imagine T3 Named Best Floor-Standing Speaker of 2016
- 2016-08-30 The Music of Stranger Things
- 2016-07-20 Stereophile Review Imagine T3 Tower
- 2016-01-18 Imagine T3 Continues to Soar
- 2015-12-03 SoundStage Awards Imagine T3 with Reviewers Choice
- 2015-11-12 PSB Imagine T3 Review in The Absolute Sound
- 2015-09-01 Imagine T3 HT System Wins Top Pick Award
- 2015-06-03 Watch the Imagine T3 Story from SoundStage
- 2015-03-27 Excellent German Imagine T3 Review in HiFi Stars
- 2014-12-09 New Imagine T3 is CE Pro Best Product of 2014
- 2014-10-09 New Imagine at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2014
Be the first to comment below!