Product of the Year - HD Subs
October 3, 2007
PSB - HD10 Subwoofer
Don’t let the compact 1-cubic-foot subwoofer fool you: Dual-opposing heavy passive radiators and a 10-inch driver let PSB’s HD10 squeeze out performance that previously required three times the cabinet volume. That’s a lot of bass from a small space.
the nitty gritty
- Twin passive radiators have 1.8-inch peak-to-peak excursion.
- 2,000 watts dynamic peak.
- Rubber isolation feet prevent HD10 from “walking” across hard floors.
Related News and Reviews
- 2009-02-28 AV South Africa - SubSeries HD10
- 2009-02-20 AV Magazine Brazil Subwoofer Review
- 2008-10-06 Synchrony Speaker Review WSR
- 2008-10-01 AVRev Reviews Synchrony Home Theatre Speakers
- 2008-09-19 Home Entertainment Synchrony Two B Review
- 2008-03-20 Audio Product of the Year - Synchrony
- 2008-01-07 Playback - Synchrony Home theater Review
- 2007-11-01 Synchrony Draws Rave Reviews
- 2007-05-01 PSB Launches New HD Subwoofers
Be the first to comment below!