SoundStage Awards Imagine T3 with Reviewers Choice
December 3, 2015
In a SoundStage! InSight video featuring the PSB Imagine T3 Tower this past summer, PSB's Founder and Chief Designer, Paul Barton, called the T3 his "best effort" -- quite a claim for someone with so much experience and so many successful designs under his belt. SoundStage HiFi's Doug Schneider needed to hear it himself, and in doing so, bestowed the PSB Imagine T3 with SoundStage's coveted Reviewers' Choice Award.
"The PSB Imagine T3's strengths are plentiful: beautiful finishes, excellent build quality, exceptional bass, outstanding resolution, and a super smooth, fatigue-free sound throughout the audioband." Schneider definitively agreed with Barton and concluded by saying "PSB's newest flagship model is not only the best-looking speaker they've ever made, but their best-sounding as well."
Read the full review online here.
Related News and Reviews
- 2018-03-27 PSB Speakers Wins Three 2018 Editors' Choice Awards from The Absolute Sound
- 2017-10-13 PSB Speakers Wins Two AVS Forum Review Awards
- 2017-03-15 PSB Imagine T3 Reveals All in CE Pro Review
- 2017-02-16 PSB Speakers Wins Three Editors' Choice Awards from The Absolute Sound
- 2016-12-16 Imagine T3 Named Best Floor-Standing Speaker of 2016
- 2016-08-30 The Music of Stranger Things
- 2016-07-20 Stereophile Review Imagine T3 Tower
- 2016-01-18 Imagine T3 Continues to Soar
- 2015-11-12 PSB Imagine T3 Review in The Absolute Sound
- 2015-09-01 Imagine T3 HT System Wins Top Pick Award
- 2015-06-03 Watch the Imagine T3 Story from SoundStage
- 2015-03-27 Excellent German Imagine T3 Review in HiFi Stars
- 2014-12-09 New Imagine T3 is CE Pro Best Product of 2014
- 2014-10-09 New Imagine at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2014
Be the first to comment below!