SubSeries 100 – 5.25″ Mini Subwoofer
This product has been discontinued.
Do not be fooled by its size.
The SubSeries 100 has been thoroughly engineered to transform smaller desktop speakers into a high-performance sound system with powerful bass performance that brings music, games, and movies to life. Utilizing a highly efficient, cool-running 50 watt Class D amplifier paired with a computer-optimized 5¼” (135mm) long-throw woofer, this ultra-compact subwoofer can deliver up to 100 watts of dynamic power and go just below 40Hz with tight, accurate sound while taking up no more than half a square foot in space.
Image, SUB SERIES
CA, EU, GB, US
Also Available At
Mighty small, mighty powerful
Its computer-optimized 5¼” (135mm) long-throw woofer is perfectly matched with an internal Class D amplifier to squeeze out the best bass extension and dynamic range without distortion. The polypropylene woofer is carefully placed and acoustically suspended inside the resonance-free enclosure for deeper, more detailed bass from a driver of its size. Couple this design with an innovative filter pole shifting technique used to deliver more punch, PSB’s smallest sized subwoofer is not to be underestimated when it comes to performance.
Check all the boxes
PSB leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the SubSeries 100 and its features, like adjustable volume and controls for setting the crossover frequency and inverting the phase to seamlessly integrate with smaller desktop systems and satellite speakers. When combined with the Alpha PS1 to create a small yet powerful full-range system, there are crossover controls on the rear panel with special markings that indicate the optimal settings for the best possible imaging.
A perfect subwoofer for any space, the SubSeries 100 is less than half a square foot in size and can be placed virtually anywhere. No matter if it’s tucked under a desk or placed inside a cabinet or bookcase, the SubSeries 100 can connect directly to your speakers and provide a floor-shaking sound experience. If more oomph is what you crave, add a second sub to double the low frequencies in the room, as two smaller subwoofers can offer a smoother, more even response in almost all rooms.
- Computer-optimized 5¼” (135mm) woofer with an elliptical surround for wider sound dispersion
- Engineered with a cool-running Class D amplifier that delivers up to 100 watts
- Ultra-compact cabinet design with soft edges and a high-gloss black finish
- Rear panel crossover, volume controls and line level inputs
- Ultra-low, energy-saving <0.5W standby power consumption
Image, SUB SERIES
CA, EU, GB, US
On Axis @ 0° ±3dB
39Hz – 150Hz
LF Cutoff -10dB
5 1/4” (135mm) Polypropylene Cone
Variable 50Hz – 150Hz
Size (W x H x D)
6 3/8 x 6 3/8 x 7 7/8” *
(162 x 162 x 199mm)
Net – 6.05lb (2.75kg)/each
Shipping – 7.6lb (3.46kg)/each
High Gloss Black
4 Silicone Rubber Feet
Amplifier Panel Volume Control
Phase Switch 0°/180°
2 x RCA L(LFE) / R inputs
Auto On/Off (Standby)
<0.5W Standby Power Consumption
* Non-metric measurements are approximate.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- SubSeries 100 Data sheet
- SubSeries 100 Dutch Specifications
- SubSeries 100 English Specifications
- SubSeries 100 French Specifications
- SubSeries 100 German Specifications
- SubSeries 100 Italian Specifications
- SubSeries 100 Portuguese Specifications
- SubSeries 100 Russian Specifications
- SubSeries 100 Spanish Specifications
- SubSeries 100 Swedish Specifications