Synchrony Two B
Archived Product Selection
The Synchrony Two B Bookshelf Speakers, a 5.25-inch two-way, employs the Synchrony high-linearity titanium-dome tweeter and dual-laminate-weave woofers, The Synchrony Two B is excellently suited for use with a high-performance subwoofer such as PSB’s own ultra-compact HD subwoofer models, yet is fully capable of serious music reproduction on its own: the Two B delivers useful output to a remarkable 50 Hz. Though this speaker is more compact (and more affordable) than the tower Synchrony models, the “B” is astonishingly close in sound (within their operating ranges), to its larger floor standing siblings.
“The Synchrony Two B impressed me as an unflappable performer with tonal qualities remarkably similar to the Synchrony One flagship. The superb construction quality, details, and fittings are also identical. The amazing thing about this speaker (Synchrony Two B) is that except for the lack of deep bass, it sonically mirrors the Synchrony One flagship. PSB hasn’t just paid a lot of lip service to the subject of timbre matching; they’ve achieved it.” Neil Gader, The Absolute Sound, December 2007
- Synchrony Two B Dutch Specifications
- Synchrony Two B English Specifications
- Synchrony Two B French Specifications
- Synchrony Two B German Specifications
- Synchrony Two B Italian Specifications
- Synchrony Two B Portuguese Specifications
- Synchrony Two B Spanish Specifications
- Synchrony Two B Swedish Specifications
- Synchrony Two Russian Specifications
- Synchrony Two B English Manual
- Synchrony Two B French Manual
- Synchrony Two B German Manual
- Synchrony Two B Spanish Manual
- Imagine B Bookshelf
- Imagine mini
- Imagine XB Bookshelf
- Alpha B1 Bookshelf
- Alpha 1-100 Powered Media System
Dennis - Hamilton, Ontario.
I had auditioned these speakers at Locke Street Audio in Hamilton, Ontario. The owner, David, was nice and confident enough to allow me to bring in my B&W speakers (DM 602 S3's) and compare ...