SubSeries 125 Subwoofer
8-inch Driver Powered with 125 Watts
The SubSeries 125 is the smallest of a new generation of high-performance powered subwoofers from PSB Speakers. Building on the popular SubSeries 300, it brings a new level of performance and value to the subwoofer category. With many significant improvements and reduced energy consumption, it will deliver lower, louder, and more musically natural bass without sacrificing power or performance. And though it’s compact and unobtrusive, it provides the kind of high-impact performance associated with many bigger and more expensive subwoofers.
All speakers play an important role in your home theatre system but the performance of your subwoofer can greatly affect the overall performance of your system. Think of a subwoofer as a vital component to your system, adding excitement to your music or theatre experience and understanding that not all subwoofers are created equal. With our audiophile heritage here at PSB, our engineers place a particular emphasis on the overall musicality of our subwoofers. Distinct attention is given to their ability to seamlessly match our high quality speakers under the most demanding music and film score passages. Equally important is the subwoofer's ability to sustain powerful lower frequencies for extended periods of time. PSB offers a full range of subwoofers to meet the needs of our discerning customers.
- Subseries 125 Data sheet
- SubSeries 125 Dutch Specifications
- SubSeries 125 English Specifications
- SubSeries 125 French Specifications
- SubSeries 125 German Specifications
- SubSeries 125 Italian Specifications
- SubSeries 125 Portuguese Specifications
- SubSeries 125 Russian Specifications
- SubSeries 125 Spanish Specifications
- SubSeries 125 Swedish Specifications
- SubSeries 125 English Owner\'s Guide
- SubSeries 125 French Owner\'s Guide
- SubSeries 125 German Owner\'s Guide
- SubSeries 125 Spanish Owner\'s Guide
There are currently no user reviews for this product.
Tom - Rochester NY USA
First of all, I'm not a "bass head" -- I do like bass in music, but as a natural, realistic blending of the frequencies actually output by the performers, not where the bass steals the show. I ...