Archived Product Selection
The very compact (less then 1 foot sq) PSB Speakers SubSeries HD8 has similar performance to it's slightly bigger brother the HD10. To overpower the laws of physics the HD8 employs Dual Opposing Heavy Passive Radiators to “fool” the HD8 cabinet into behaving as a much larger enclosure with much larger, longer ports. The results of this design should be obvious to all: Deep, powerful, high impact reproduction of even the most challenging soundtracks and musical performances from an incredibly small subwoofer—less than a fourth the size of conventional solutions of equal ability.
- HD Subwoofer data sheet
- SubSeries HD8 Dutch Specifications
- SubSeries HD8 English Specifications
- SubSeries HD8 French Specifications
- SubSeries HD8 German Specifications
- SubSeries HD8 Italian Specifications
- SubSeries HD8 Portuguese Specifications
- SubSeries HD8 Russian Specifications
- SubSeries HD8 Spanish Specifications
- SubSeries HD8 Swedish Specifications
- SubSeries HD8 Subwoofer English Manual
- SubSeries HD8 Subwoofer French Manual
- SubSeries HD8 Subwoofer Spanish Manual
There are currently no user reviews for this product.
- SubSeries 450 DSP Controlled Subwoofer
- SubSeries 300 Subwoofer
- SubSeries 200 Subwoofer
- SubSeries 100 Subwoofer
- SubSeries 150 Subwoofer
Shane - Milford, CT
I put these speakers on the wall of my pool house. Sound is incredible. I planned on using a Velodyne Mini Vee left over from my living room for bass but they really don't need it. I cant get ...