User Review: Imagine mini - Well built big sound.
February 23, 2014
Products: Imagine mini
I recently purchased a pair of Imagine Mini's which replaced my floorstanding B&W cm7's.I had gone out with the intention of buying the well reviewed Kef Ls50's.I must admit I had never heard of PSB,even though I really am into Hi-Fi.The dealer set them up in the dem room said nothing about them he just said to me listen to these.Wow I was absolutely blown away by their bass,imaging and timing.I use them in my front room (15'x15') partnered with an Icon Audio SE20 valve amp and Michell Gyrodec turntable.They have no problem in filling the room.Highly recommended.
Dave Church - UK
Other User Reviews
- PSB Previews New PWM Series of Versatile Performance Wall Mount Speaker Solutions
- PSB Announces Three Architectural Subs Plus Dedicated 500 Watt Sub Amplifier
- PSB Introduces CS AIC 860 Angled In-Ceiling Speaker
- PSB Announces High Performance Pair of Affordable Alpha Subs
- Lenbrook International Joins D-Tools i3 Partner Program