NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PSB Website Monthly Giveaway begins on September 1, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on September 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Open only to legal residents of the country which they reside, who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their province, territory or state of residence, whichever is greater, at time of entry. There is one prize available to be won consisting of: (i) PSB Alpha T20 Tower Speakers. Total approximate retail value of $649.00 USD. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before contest closes. Limit one entry per person.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY**
1. SPONSOR. PSB Website Monthly Giveaway (the "Contest") is sponsored by Lenbrook Americas, 633 Granite Court, Pickering, Ontario, L1W 3K1 (the "Sponsor"). Not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or their parent or subsidiary corporations.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to legal residents of the country which they reside who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their territory or state of residence, whichever is greater, at time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor, its parents, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of these Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. CONTEST DATES AND TIMES. The PSB Monthly Website Giveaway begins on September 1, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends on September 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
4. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Contest, Entrants will need to fill out the required areas of the signup form in the pop up on https://www.psbspeakers.com and submit it to PSB Speakers.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries received from any person or e-mail address in excess of the limitation stated will be void. By completing and submitting the signup form you affirm that you have read, understand and agree to these Official Rules. Entrants understand that they are posting at their sole risk. The Sponsor is not responsible for any claims arising from a comment, specifically including, but not limited to, claims for intellectual property infringement and privacy rights violations, as well as violations of the respective social media site’s terms and conditions.
In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, in its sole discretion, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of sending e-mail is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry.
Entries that are incomplete or generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules will be void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email addresses.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize.
5. CONTEST PRIZES. There is one (1) prize available to be won consisting of: (i) PSB Alpha T20 Tower Speakers. Total approximate retail value of $649.00 USD.
Winner assumes any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this Contest or use or redemption of a prize. The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable at time of award.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received before the Contest closes.
7. WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION. The potential prize winner for the Contest will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The potential prize winner will be selected by October 3, 2020 and will be notified thereafter by October 9, 2020. The potential prize winner will be notified by email. The Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Any potential prize winner may have to sign or fill out (where applicable) a Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a W-9 form, and/or (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) prior to receiving the prize. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Contest Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified, and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (the individual assigned to the email address associated with the entry) as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. Each entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with an entry.
8. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. The winner agrees, as a condition of receiving the prize, to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of the Entry by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the prize as awarded; and indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur in connection with any claim or demand by any third party, including any third party referred to or depicted in any entry, or as a result of any non-compliance by an entrant with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize and the use of the Contest entry by the Sponsor.
9. OTHER CONDITIONS.
Publicity and entrant information: By participating in this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, e-mail address, postal code, telephone number, social media handles, comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means for the administration of this Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Law: The Contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable territorial, province, state, country, municipal and local laws. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Toronto, Ontario.
Rule amendments: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, the Sponsor will (if possible) select winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
Intellectual Property: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
Winner: Contest winner’s name may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: PSB Website Monthly Giveaway, ATTN: Marketing Department, Lenbrook Group of Companies, 633 Granite Court, Toronto, Ontario, L1W 3K1. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Contest Period.