Imagine XB Bookshelf
Attractive and compact
Ideal for smaller rooms or in combination with a powered subwoofer for a compact full-range system, Imagine XB bookshelf speakers are proof that good things do come in small packages. Used as the foundation of a great starter system or in combination with a more powerful receiver and subwoofer, the Imagine XBs will bring you reliable, excellent sound.
- 150 watts input power
- 1” (25mm) titanium dome tweeter with ferrofluid and neodymium magnet structure
- 5¼” (133mm) Clay/ceramic reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone woofers
- Bass reflex (ported) design
- Gold-plated five-way binding posts
- Black ash vinyl finish
A new level of performance
The Imagine XBs bring a new level of performance to their price range while borrowing many design innovations from our multiple award-winning Imagine models. This two-way speaker system features a 5¼” (133mm) woofer and a 1″ (25mm) titanium dome tweeter, and the critically tuned cabinet employs a rear-facing port for high sensitivity and extended bass response.
The perfect compact addition to your setup
Perfectly matched timbre with the X1T and X2T towers make the XB a great choice for surround channels in home theatre system setups. While the Imagine XB is small in stature, it is more than capable of filling a room with beautifully detailed acoustics. Voices and instrumentals are delivered with clarity and evenness that seem closer to live music.
Designed with your home in mind
The Imagine XB is compact and affordable with a simplified yet attractive cabinet design. Like the other models in the Imagine X line, these bookshelf speakers will fit into any room in your home with ease. The minimalist black cabinet design allows it to blend well into the home and your system setup, and the yellow cone of its woofer emphasizes its front baffle while providing some added flair.
On Axis @ 0° ±3dB
On Axis @ 0° ±1 1/2dB
Off Axis @ 30° ±1 1/2dB
LF Cutoff -10dB
20 – 150 Watts
1” (25mm) Titanium Dome with Ferrofluid
5 1/4” (133mm) Injection Moulded Clay/Ceramic reinforced
Rubber Surround / Dual Magnet
0.32 cu ft (9.1L)
Bass Reflex Rear Port
Size (W x H x D)
6 3/4 x 12 x 10 3/4” *
170 x 302 x 271mm
Net – 12.3lb (5.6kg)/each
Shipping – 27.7lb (12.6kg)/pair
* Non-metric measurements are approximate.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- PSB Imagine X - Feature Sheet - Dutch
- PSB Imagine X - Feature Sheet - English
- PSB Imagine X - Feature Sheet - French
- PSB Imagine X - Feature Sheet - German
- PSB Imagine X - Feature Sheet - Italian
- PSB Imagine X - Feature Sheet - Portuguese
- PSB Imagine X - Feature Sheet - Russian
- PSB Imagine X - Feature Sheet - Spanish
- PSB Imagine X - Feature Sheet - Swedish
- Imagine 4 Language Addendum Manual
- Imagine English Manual
- Imagine French Manual
- Imagine German Manual
- Imagine Spanish Manual
Alpha means a lot to PSB. The most popular and highly praised loudspeakers in our storied 40-year history have proudly…
Modest size, monumental performance A deceptively thin and discreet floorstanding speaker, the Imagine X1T has wide bandwidth and high SPL…