Sophisticated sound from a small enclosure
The SubSeries 350 is crafted using the highest quality components, custom-tooled mechanics, and state-of-the-art driver technologies. PSB’s careful engineering and precision manufacturing results in a subwoofer that is capable of 300 watts of continuous power and dynamic peaks of 400 watts. If you don’t have a lot of available floor space, but want deep bass that makes you feel like you’re part of the action, the SubSeries 350 is for you.
Powerful Class D Amplification
Designed in collaboration with sister company NAD Electronics, the SubSeries 350 employs a custom-designed, high-current 300 watt MOSFET amplifier that uses advanced digital signal processing technology to deliver the flattest possible frequency response with extremely low distortion at high output levels. The amp is then perfectly matched with a 12” (300mm) front-firing for tight, powerful bass.
The next addition to your home theatre
With the SubSeries 350, seamless integration with your current home theatre system is easily achieved through adjustable rear-mounted volume, crossover and phase controls, as well as multiple connection options for your existing stereo amp or receiver. Placement within the home will also come easy with the SubSeries 350 as its sealed cube design is housed in an attractive high gloss black cabinet.
- Active front-firing 12” (300mm) polypropylene woofer
- Built with a custom Class D Discrete MOSFET amplifier from NAD Electronics
- Rear panel volume, crossover, and variable 180° phase controls
- Line-level, LFE inputs/outputs and gold-plated binding posts
- Beautiful soft-edged cabinet with a high-gloss black finish
- Ultra-low, energy-saving <0.5W standby power consumption