Today’s home audio applications demand solutions that traditional designs are simply not able to fulfill. Regardless of the installation, PSB believes that the sound should never be compromised. PWM Series melds refined, elegant looks, versatile application and unwavering performance.
The slim profile hugs the wall and maintain a minimal visual presence. Their clean and simple lines complement virtually any design aesthetic. Interior designers, architects, custom home builders and system integrators will appreciate the understated elegance and highest performance levels offered by the Performance Wall Mount Series.
Newly developed drivers employing four-layer voice coils with powerful magnets and carbon fiber cones for exceptional detail, low distortion and superior power handling. The new proprietary 1” titanium dome tweeter is ferrofluid cooled and features a Neodymium magnet for high sensitivity and power handling. A wave guide on the front of the tweeter helps match the response of the tweeter near the crossover point with the woofer for a seamless transition.
Whether as part of a complete on-wall system, a basic TV application or as an on-wall center channel solution for floor standing speakers; PWM series deliver legendary PSB sonic performance coupled with aesthetics and install cues desired in today’s interior design.
Key Features of the PSB PWM3:
- Slim Profile premium On-Wall speaker system
- 4 x 4” woofers with carbon fiber cones, rubber surrounds
- 2 x 3” chambered midrange drivers with carbon fiber cones, rubber surrounds
- 1” Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Vertical or horizontal mounting options
- Wall mount bracket included
- LCR or for surround speaker application
- Design and final voicing engineered by Paul Barton
- Available in Satin White or Satin Black